verbo[with object] literary
Split apart: a universe sundered ages ago in a divine war
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But the process is apparently irreversible and non-renewable, and so if physical strain sunders the fibril bonds, tearing the tendon, it is impossible to reform them, at least in living tissue.
- Alienated from truthful knowledge, and unable to trust perceptual data without supplementary information, the individual is sundered from the world.
- They are simply sundered, and to bridge them is a task, not a gift.
- Apart or into pieces: hew their bones in sunder!Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And the car passes over them, and crushes them, and cuts them in sunder, and so they perish on the spot.
- He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
Late Old English sundrian; related to German sondern.
Palabras que riman con sunderasunder, blunder, chunder, hereunder, plunder, rotunda, thereunder, thunder, under, up-and-under, wonder
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda