Definición de sunder en inglés:
verbo[with object] literary
Split apart: a universe sundered ages ago in a divine war
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But the process is apparently irreversible and non-renewable, and so if physical strain sunders the fibril bonds, tearing the tendon, it is impossible to reform them, at least in living tissue.
- Alienated from truthful knowledge, and unable to trust perceptual data without supplementary information, the individual is sundered from the world.
- They are simply sundered, and to bridge them is a task, not a gift.
late Old English sundrian; related to German sondern.
- Apart or into pieces: hew their bones in sunder!Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And the car passes over them, and crushes them, and cuts them in sunder, and so they perish on the spot.
- He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan