sustantivochiefly North American
- The time in the evening when the sun disappears or daylight fades.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There was no unified standard as there is in Judaism, sundown to sundown.
- From sundown on Friday until dusk on Sunday they will be in ‘character,’ dressed and speaking in the language of the 19th century soldier.
- After sundown, as many as 3,000 followers gather in the great hall beneath a roof shaped like unfolding pink lotus petals with a glass dome at its center.
Más definiciones de sundownDefinición de sundown en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.