- Of various kinds; several: prawn and garlic vol-au-vents and sundry other delicaciesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Comic interludes and sundry distractions prevent the magnetic theme of love-even in Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, and King Lear-from attracting all the iron filings, as it were.
- It is variously a fabulous technical challenge, an extension of the American frontier and the locus for sundry Utopias.
- These are adjoining castles built from the eleventh to thirteenth centuries by sundry lords of Merle.
sustantivo (plural sundries)Volver al principio
- 1 (sundries) Various items not important enough to be mentioned individually: a drugstore selling magazines, newspapers, and sundriesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If you've planned in advance - by buying your suntan lotion and other sundries before departure and knowing which excursions you want to take and how much those trips will cost - you should be able determine an on-board budget and stick to it.
- The 33-year old distributor supplies a wide range of brand-name cosmetics, toiletries, hair care and sundries to over a thousand chemists throughout Ireland.
- Total weight is around 2kg and the carry bag fits easily into my backpack while still allowing room for general daily sundries such as wallet, keys, lunch, magazines, etc.
- 2 Cricket Australian term for extra.
Old English syndrig 'distinct, separate'; related to sunder.