- 1Of especially high quality: superfine cotton shirtingsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Another book has a meticulously maintained list of superfine mats gifted to VVIPs and dignitaries including Presidents, Prime Ministers and Governors.
- 2(Of fibres or an instrument) very thin: superfine tweezersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Using beads, sequins and hand woven superfine cotton saris in fluorescent colours that Kanchan had taken with her from India, the two began work together almost immediately.
- According to the visit that a representative of the Board of Commerce made to the RTFE, in 1767 there were 30 textile mills of fine cloths, superfine cloths and serge, in which 150 people were employed.
- The Rolls Royce of them all was surely broadcloth, which in the eighteenth century was a superfine grade of woolen cloth that was fulled, or shrunk, napped, and shorn so that it was the consistency of felt but with a smooth surface.
- 2.1Consisting of especially small particles: superfine face powderMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But any coffee enthusiast will quickly allege that blade grinders are rife with problems - they grind unevenly and produce too much superfine coffee dust, and the friction from the blades overheats the coffee grounds.
- Before applying the clear topcoat, buff the surface with a superfine abrasive pad or 20-grit sandpaper - do not use steel wool, which can leave behind fine particles that will rust.
- For the record, our sugars are regular white granulated, fructose, light brown, superfine, palm, powdered, turbinado, muscovado, and demerara.
Más definiciones de superfineDefinición de superfine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.