US • informal
- (Of clothing or a person’s appearance) ostentatiously fashionable: seventies superfly chicMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If you get your kicks on an Indie trip, you're likely to go for a pair of superfly flares with tattered hems trailing along the ground.
- In the late 1960s, Miles Davis shook off the security of traditional jazz, gave away his Italian suits, found huge, superfly sunglasses, and put the music world on rocked-out, funky notice.
- Relive those classic moments and your mis-spent youth in this superfly pool lounge and bar.
sustantivo (plural superflies)Volver al principio
- An ostentatious, self-confident person: the strutting superfly of wrestlingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Put it this way: it's probably the first time a smart London restaurant has had to deal with a superfly Spaniard loudly recreating a bullfight.
Más definiciones de superflyDefinición de superfly en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.