Relating to or denoting the deposition or enrichment of mineral deposits by solutions moving downward through the rocks: supergene enrichment of copper deposits
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In some instances sparse mineralization that is uneconomical to mine can be concentrated by supergene processes into mineable ore; supergene deposits are commonly underlain by such primary mineralization.
- This process, called supergene enrichment, can concentrate silver into exceedingly rich deposits at depth.
- They reported that secondary, supergene silver is found in the vein to a depth of 1,800 feet.
A group of closely linked genes, typically having related functions.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- These regulatory networks can be further explored by mapping the individual mRNAs composing the supergenes and by investigating the functions of these individual genes.
- He gave us the first quantitative theories of sexual selection, mimicry, polymorphism, evolution of recombination rates, and supergenes.
- ICAM - 1 is a member of the immunoglobulin supergene family that is widely distributed among hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cells.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India