- Belonging to a higher world; celestial.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She screamed to the sky, raising her fists as if to try and hit the superlunary force behind it.
- Aristotelian science had distinguished between the superlunary sphere (above the moon) which was fixed and perfect, and the sublunary sphere (the moon, meteors and the earth) which was mutable.
- That which produces generation in another thing, is the whole superlunary region; though the more proximate cause is the sun, who by its comings and goings continually changes the air; from cold to heat, which again changes the earth, which alters all its contents.
Más definiciones de superlunaryDefinición de superlunary en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.