sustantivo (plural superminis)
- 1A type of small car with a relatively powerful engine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In all, 22 manufacturers exhibited at this year's show, demonstrating vehicles for every fleet need; from superminis to luxury saloons, and even pick-ups.
- As drivers realise that having a ‘small car’ no longer means compromising on style, comfort or specification, sales of superminis are soaring.
- It's one of only a few estate superminis on the market and is particularly suitable for young families looking for a load lugger or drivers looking to downsize.
Más definiciones de superminiDefinición de supermini en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.