1Relating to the sky or the heavens; celestial.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Here the name of the possible supernal comes forward as a face full of brilliance, a self-organizing principle in the complex geometry of chance and revelation, an entire ethics, really.
- This freedom, however, is enjoyed only by ‘the divine and supernal substances’ and by human beings engaged in the contemplation of God.
- You may be trying to invoke the ‘echos from the supernal world’ but they're everywhere and where-ever people say they're doing magic there's a bit of truth there.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The songs, which are settings of John Clare, deal with stillness, and supernally dazzling summers.
- He was supernally beautiful, majestic, god-like, and impassive and impersonal to the last degree.
- It consists of 100-odd supernally beautiful snippets of video that someone has anonymously posted on the Web.
Palabras que riman con supernalcolonel, diurnal, eternal, external, fraternal, infernal, internal, journal, kernel, maternal, nocturnal, paternal, vernal
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: su|per¦nal
Definición de supernal en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda