Definición de supernormal en inglés:
Exceeding or beyond the normal; exceptional: a supernormal human
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Armed with these, an airline can make supernormal profits when seasonal summer demand is strong, while sustaining a profitable platform in the fallow winter months.
- Biotech investing is considered risky as it is based on assessing which pipelines can deliver supernormal profits.
- Of course, supernormal profit can be, and often is, competed away in the real world as people come up with innovations and new ways of doing things.
- Example sentences
- We use the notion of supernormality to completely characterize matrices for which SCR equals zero.
- In the recovery cycles, the demyelinated cases have greater supernormality and less late subnormality than the normal case.
- Anodal supernormality was consistently demonstrated in all the dogs studied both before and after subendocardial ablation.
Definición de supernormal en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan