Exceeding or beyond the normal; exceptional: a supernormal human
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Armed with these, an airline can make supernormal profits when seasonal summer demand is strong, while sustaining a profitable platform in the fallow winter months.
- Biotech investing is considered risky as it is based on assessing which pipelines can deliver supernormal profits.
- Of course, supernormal profit can be, and often is, competed away in the real world as people come up with innovations and new ways of doing things.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We use the notion of supernormality to completely characterize matrices for which SCR equals zero.
- In the recovery cycles, the demyelinated cases have greater supernormality and less late subnormality than the normal case.
- Anodal supernormality was consistently demonstrated in all the dogs studied both before and after subendocardial ablation.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: super|nor¦mal
Definición de supernormal en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda