- An oxide containing the anion O2−.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In pure water irradiated by ultrasound under aerobic conditions, it is possible to find free oxygen and hydrogen, hydrogen peroxide and superoxide, nitrous and nitric acids.
- Although the most common anion formed by oxygen is monatomic, oxygen can also form diatomic ions known as peroxides and superoxides (monovalent).
- Catalase acts as a free radical scavenger by neutralizing superoxide radical anion and hydrogen peroxide.
Más definiciones de superoxideDefinición de superoxide en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.