- A fertilizer made by treating phosphate rock with sulphuric or phosphoric acid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now is the time to add any of the soil amendments, such as bone meal, blood meal, or superphosphate, that provide a slow, continuous supply of phosphorus.
- Add a tablespoon of equal parts bone meal and superphosphate to each hole, then cover the fertilizer with a little sand.
- Plant from mid-October through November in a loose, fertile soil enriched with bone meal or superphosphate.
Más definiciones de superphosphateDefinición de superphosphate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.