Definición de superstar en inglés:
An extremely famous and successful performer or sports player: he became a superstar overnight [as modifier]: despite their superstar status the band refuse to change their lifestyle
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All those who used to make a living by imitating superstars have become film stars in their own right.
- Athletes, the new superstars, tie their performance to a myriad of deals and marketing that makes them a part of our everyday existence, even if we aren't fans.
- Examples are as prevalent as the desire of Hollywood to promote television teens into blockbuster superstars.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But it wasn't until later in the '70s, with the arrival of Halloween and the true rebirth of the mainstream horror film, that the banshee babe was given another shot at superstardom.
- But the most interesting thing is how some, if not all, of the comedians shown here have managed to maintain their fame and celebrity over the years, while others shot to superstardom only to burn out far too quickly.
- Playing in an intimate club setting, far from the celebrated status of their rising superstardom, the group appears happy to be minstreling for these rather passive Parisians.
Definición de superstar en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán