Having or showing a belief in superstitions: many superstitious beliefs and practices are connected with sneezing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What are you doing because of some irrational superstitious belief that may have been affecting your life for years?
- Even if the occupants of the building harbour no superstitious beliefs, customers can be lost and predictions of bad luck and misfortune can result by neglecting the demands of feng shui.
- This may be because of a superstitious belief that making a will hastens your demise.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For the moment, they are cautiously, superstitiously, optimistic.
- All we do is rather superstitiously take down our decorations.
- The interpretation of eclipses affected the outcome of strategic battles in ancient times, and even today these celestial events are regarded superstitiously by many.
Palabras que riman con superstitiousadventitious, Aloysius, ambitious, auspicious, avaricious, capricious, conspicuous, delicious, expeditious, factitious, fictitious, flagitious, judicious, lubricious, malicious, Mauritius, meretricious, nutritious, officious, pernicious, propitious, repetitious, seditious, siliceous, suppositious, surreptitious, suspicious, vicious
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda