- A very large out-of-town supermarket.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But claiming that large, out-of-town superstores are good for local businesses flies in the face of the evidence.
- While you can't change the time constraints on your customers' modern lifestyles, you can make sure the attitude in your gallery provides a refreshing change from the low service levels and bad attitudes of superstores and mall shops.
- The full effects of the guidelines will be seen in the next few years as retailers are curtailed from big out-of-town superstores.
Más definiciones de superstoreDefinición de superstore en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.