- The second note of the diatonic scale of any key; the note above the tonic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A real answer would modulate to the supertonic key, far from the tonic in which the subject is about to return; an adjustment is made so that the answer ends in the tonic key.
- For example, the supertonic chord in a major key would normally be indicated as ‘ii’.
- Leaps from this degree are allowed to the supertonic of the quinte and to the tonic quinte.
Más definiciones de supertonicDefinición de supertonic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.