- Denoting unleaded petrol with a higher octane rating than that of regular unleaded petrol, achieved by the addition of aromatic hydrocarbons.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The committee said benzene in superunleaded gasoline has been linked to childhood leukemia and cancer.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- Superunleaded petrol: many owners buy superunleaded because they believe it will enhance performanceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Are there any better types of superunleaded to use (brands etc etc) or are they all much of a muchness?
- I'd like to know why the superunleaded which my car takes is now 30 cents more than unleaded when it used to be only 20 cents.
- But - on start up the engine feels a bit ‘flooded’ and rough - is this is because superunleaded is better suited to long runs and higher engine speeds?