Definición de supervise en inglés:
- Its objective is to win hearts and minds not to supervise the activities that need to be carried out to make the changes effective.
- Our artists are directly involved in supervising the printing process.
- He was later promoted to senior vice president supervising global growth and technology initiatives.
- But more often the causes were informational: it was too costly to monitor quality on the output side, and firms needed to observe and supervise workers in the plant itself.
- Will the company then be held liable for improperly supervising its employee on the property in question?
- The shift to an increasingly mobile workforce means that many managers supervise employees they rarely see face-to-face.
- The families said if he had employed three more security staff to supervise exit doors on the night of the fire, it would have cost him £50 more in wages or about £1 for each life lost.
- There are now-classic images of field labor gangs supervised by mounted guards.
- First, the more compact spatial organization of the house reduces staff time spent on supervising and escorting prisoners.
Late 15th century (in the sense 'survey, peruse'): from medieval Latin supervis- 'surveyed, supervised', from supervidere, from super- 'over' + videre 'to see'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.