Definición de supinate en inglés:
verbo[with object] Anatomy
1Turn or hold (a hand, foot, or limb) so that the palm or sole is facing upwards or outwards: (as adjective supinated) a supinated foot Compare with pronate.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To correct the clubfoot, the cavus is corrected first by supinating the forefoot and dorsiflexing the first metatarsal.
- The examiner grasps the wrist, resisting attempts by the patient to actively supinate the arm and flex the elbow.
- The biceps come into play quite strongly to supinate your hands, as well as to flex the arms.
- Example sentences
- Strength testing of the biceps and triceps muscles, pronation, supination, and wrist flexion and extension should be performed.
- With biceps tendinosis, the physical examination reveals tenderness of the distal biceps tendon that increases with resisted flexion and supination.
- Common abnormalities, which include lack of full supination and full pronation, may indicate an old injury of the forearm, wrist or elbow.
Definición de supinate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan