- A group of people with common experiences or concerns who provide each other with encouragement, comfort, and advice: locally based cancer support groups a support group for gay teenagersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Some of the participants attended a social support group, but others did not.
- This support group provides social contact for head-injured people and their families.
- The support group was like a social club for her, where she had a hostage audience.
Más definiciones de support groupDefinición de support group en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.