- Treatment designed to improve, reinforce, or sustain a patient’s physiological well-being or psychological self-esteem and self-reliance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For the more psychologically impaired patient, supportive therapy was the treatment of choice.
- It is important to continue TB treatment and give supportive therapy to patients with IRS.
- Patients in Group I received standard quinine and doxycycline therapy along with supportive therapy and placebo capsules for 10 days.
Más definiciones de supportive therapyDefinición de supportive therapy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.