- Relating to or denoting structures composed of several or many molecules.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In all these studies involving relatively short-chain phospholipids, it is of interest to know what supramolecular structures the phospholipid assemblies form in aqueous solutions of the relevant buffer and salt composition.
- The major difference is that although fatty acid vesicles are long-lived supramolecular structures, their molecular components are in rapid dynamic equilibrium with the surrounding solution and with each other.
- Multimeric molecules may also be organized into supramolecular structures presenting discrete adhesion domains within the extracellular environment.
Más definiciones de supramolecularDefinición de supramolecular en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.