sustantivo (plural supremos)British • informal
- 1A person in overall charge of an organization or activity: the Channel Four supremoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The move was immediately backed by European Union foreign policy supremo Javier Solana and Russia.
- Instead he will defer to a new supremo who will take charge in the spring.
- The campaign has been praised by government supremos leading the fight against antisocial behaviour in Britain.
- 1.1A person with great authority or skill in a certain area: an interior by design supremo KellyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If you're concerned that the special effects supremos at Industrial Light + Magic are going to ruin a classic, then fear not.
- Jazz giant Gerry Mulligan and vibraphone supremo Gary Burton have both recorded albums with the maestro.
- He increased the pressure on Kenyon by claiming all eyes would be on the United supremo in his first full summer in charge to see how he performs in the transfer market.
Spanish, literally 'supreme'.