(also surf and turf)
sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly North American
- A dish containing both seafood and meat, typically shellfish and steak.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There's never been a shortage of restaurants on the Oregon coast, most of which cater to tourists with menus heavy on chowder, burgers, and surf and turf.
- Black pudding may be a staple of the classic northern English fry-up but in recent years it has had a glamorous makeover as our chefs team it with fish and seafood in a very upmarket take on surf and turf.
- This flavorful way of eating burgers brings new meaning to surf and turf.
Más definiciones de surf 'n' turfDefinición de surf 'n' turf en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.