- Extraneous noise heard when a record is played, caused by imperfections in the grooves of the record or in the pickup system.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Through the crackling of 78 rpm surface noise, we hear what sounds like a swing-era classic, with tasty piano intro and catchy saxophone.
- CD audio focused on the clarity of sound, lack of surface noise and length as its sensation (and again Tschaikovsky to demonstrate).
- For the song's second half, a lovely voice echoes through crackling surface noise and a slow rhythmic framework that's nearly submerged beneath the static.
Más definiciones de surface noiseDefinición de surface noise en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.