Fishing by casting a line into the sea from the shore.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When I looked left as I came out of the woods, I could see what appeared to be 30 miles of flat, sunny, golden, wet, surfy shore, a sand highway fringed by blue water and dotted here and there with surfcasters.
- Even when the fish are not cooperative, the sight of the sun rising above the eastern horizon is an impressive sight that even the most veteran surfcasters never tire of seeing.
- Four times that number of surfcasters sent lures and bait in the direction of the flocks of diving gulls, a sign of feeding fish.
Definición de surfcasting en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.