- (Of an accident or ordeal) able to be survived; not fatal: air crashes are becoming more survivableMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The NTSB determined the accident was not survivable because of high impact forces, and autopsies confirmed all deaths were the result of blunt-force trauma.
- Many believe that all aviation accidents are not survivable.
- The former would be a survivable disaster for the human race.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They also said the wolves' genetics, which dictate their long-term survivability, were not well understood.
- Despite such confidence, energy expert Professor Ian Fells worries about Anaconda's survivability at sea.
- To ensure survivability, we must implement improvements in self-protection for all our combat air forces.
Más definiciones de survivableDefinición de survivable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.