(Of an accident or ordeal) able to be survived; not fatal: air crashes are becoming more survivable
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The NTSB determined the accident was not survivable because of high impact forces, and autopsies confirmed all deaths were the result of blunt-force trauma.
- Many believe that all aviation accidents are not survivable.
- The former would be a survivable disaster for the human race.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- They also said the wolves' genetics, which dictate their long-term survivability, were not well understood.
- Despite such confidence, energy expert Professor Ian Fells worries about Anaconda's survivability at sea.
- To ensure survivability, we must implement improvements in self-protection for all our combat air forces.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: sur|viv¦able
Definición de survivable en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda