- A pack of emergency equipment, including food, medical supplies, and tools, especially as carried by members of the armed forces.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A small survival kit was packed under the abdominal armor plate.
- Every item should be as light and small as possible and still capable of doing the job - or better still two or three jobs, as every item in a survival kit should be as versatile as possible.
- Home Depot suggests a blackout survival kit for such emergencies.
Más definiciones de survival kitDefinición de survival kit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.