- A Japanese dish consisting of small balls or rolls of vinegar-flavoured cold rice served with a garnish of vegetables, egg, or raw seafood.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I had sushi, wonton soup, rice balls, and just about everything else they had there.
- The aim is to supply the insatiable Japanese market, which prefers oily tuna for sushi.
- The idea of eating food that was not a burrito or cheap sushi was a heavenly prospect.
Más definiciones de sushiDefinición de sushi en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.