Definición de suspender en inglés:
1 (usually suspenders) British An elastic strap attached to a belt or garter, fastened to the top of a stocking to hold it up.
- In contrast, when you stretch out a leg and place your toe into a rolled down sheer nylon stocking, there's a feeling of pure sensual pleasure as you slowly roll it up to hook into the suspender.
- A Vettriano woman wears stockings and suspenders, never tights.
- The short, light green dress exposed her stockings and suspenders and her long, slim legs.
2 (suspenders) North American A pair of braces for holding up trousers.
- I can remember the beginning of my academic career wherein all first-graders were compelled to wear short trousers and cloth suspenders over white shirts open at the neck, knee socks and leather shoes cut above the ankles.
- Both offer everything from shirts and suspenders to frock coats and dusters (long coats).
- He wore a casual white dress shirt with black suspenders over it, and had dark pants that barely fit on his stout body.
Words that rhyme with suspenderaddenda, agenda, amender, ascender, attender, bender, blender, Brenda, contender, corrigenda, descender, engender, extender, fazenda, fender, gender, Glenda, Gwenda, hacienda, Länder, lender, mender, offender, pudenda, recommender, referenda, render, sender, slender, spender, splendour (US splendor), surrender, tender, Venda, weekender, Wenda
Definición de suspender en:
- Español dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan