- An account in the books of an organization in which items are entered temporarily before allocation to the correct or final account.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now the contract has been completed and the original contractor has since been paid, but the contract balance of US $38 million has been left in a suspense account with the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- However, plans frequently fail to allocate their suspense accounts in accordance with their plan documents prior to the merger.
- Ngqwala said that detailed reconciliations of balances on suspense accounts could not be furnished by the office.
Más definiciones de suspense accountDefinición de suspense account en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.