Definición de suspensive en inglés:
1Relating to the deferral or suspension of an event, action, or legal obligation.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The appellant's removal to Germany was cancelled and Germany was informed, yet again, that the appellant would not be keeping the arrangements that had been made and that he had initiated suspensive legal proceedings.
- In these circumstances it was understandable that the deputies would err on the radical side when deciding to award the king no more than a suspensive veto, to establish a single legislative assembly and to abolish all titles of nobility.
- Consequently the suspensive veto passed overwhelmingly on 15 September.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Republic of Cuba did not timely appeal said judgment either suspensively or devolutively.
- Tenants who wish to appeal suspensively from a judgment of eviction must do so within twenty-four hours from the date and time that the judgment of eviction is rendered.
Palabras que riman con suspensiveapprehensive, coextensive, comprehensive, defensive, expensive, extensive, intensive, offensive, ostensive, pensive
Definición de suspensive en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda