- Narrow bands of cloth formerly wrapped round a newborn child to restrain its movements and quieten it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Virgin Mary is said to have dried her newborn's swaddling clothes by spreading them on a bed of wild lavender.
- He gave the robe to the parents of a newborn baby to warm the child wrapped only in swaddling clothes.
- Dear little babies, wrapped in swaddling clothes, contented, well-looked-after, no doubt well-nourished by well-nourished mums whose breasts were brimming with milk.
Más definiciones de swaddling clothesDefinición de swaddling clothes en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.