sustantivo (plural swamis)
- A Hindu male religious teacher: [as title]: Swami SatchidanandaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Many Hindu swamis advise followers to be well-established vegetarians prior to initiation into mantra, and to remain vegetarian thereafter.
- But our Hindu saints and swamis come and deliver lectures and go back to their native countries and ashrams with whatever money is given to them.
- One satguru would be followed by the next satguru, swamis and acharyas by more swamis and acharyas, devoted families by more devoted families, generation after generation.
from Hindi swāmī 'master, prince', from Sanskrit svāmin.
Más definiciones de swamiDefinición de swami en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.