sustantivo (plural swanneries)British
- A place set aside for swans to breed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now is the hatching time at Abbotsbury Swannery, the oldest swannery in the world.
- The swannery is open from May to September, 9: 30 A.M. to 4 P.M.; admission is $2.25.
- Sometimes cygnets would be captured in the wild and taken home to be fattened for the table, but many birds were kept in carefully tended swanneries within the grounds of monasteries or castles.
Más definiciones de swanneryDefinición de swannery en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.