- A file on a hard disk used to provide space for programs which have been transferred from the processor’s memory.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Linux filesystem also supports sparse files, so swapfiles only consume the amount of disk space needed by their non-zero data.
- Perhaps it is because the swapfile hardly gets used and I get 200Mb free memory reports from the performance monitor.
- Now I know better and would gladly have more partitions for either its own swapfile or as just data for my new A / V digital 8 camcorder.
Más definiciones de swapfileDefinición de swapfile en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.