- 1A swashbuckling person: he was an explorer and something of a swashbucklerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But there is something very romantic about the notion of the pirate that remains to this day: The skill of two swashbucklers battling on the deck of a ship, the hunt for buried treasure and the thrill of lawlessness.
- He embodies what remains the rather sad refrain of many swashbucklers in the Valley: a technologist who achieves success but alienates himself from the thrill of invention and love of family.
- It was an opportunity to fulfil a boyhood fantasy to mix it with swashbucklers.
- 1.1A film or book portraying a swashbuckling person: two swashbucklers featuring kilted warriors are due to fill cinemas this yearMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Screenwriters, past and present, with occasional exceptions, are the true for-hire workers in film: a swashbuckler one time, a weepy the next, and who-knows-what to follow.
- So if you're looking for a good swashbuckler type of film, go and get The Adventures of Robin Hood or Captain Blood.
- The film is Robin Hood with Errol Flynn - a real swashbuckler.
Más definiciones de swashbucklerDefinición de swashbuckler en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.