An abnormally hollowed back, especially in a horse; lordosis.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Adjustments for a full derrière, long waist and swayback are also common for this figure type.
- Once I'd ridden on the swayback of a blue mule, tumbled off it, and broke a tooth.
- When you slouch or stand with a swayback, you exaggerate your back's natural curves.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Cheetah was profoundly sway-backed, his shoulders, far from being laid back, were set almost forward of his chest, his ‘wrists’ were virtually glued together, and his big front paws pointed east and west.
- The two principal species of elephant are Loxodonta africana, the sway-backed African elephant, and Elephas maximus, the Asian elephant.
- Perhaps we should outlaw the internal combustion engine and return to a transportation system of mules and big sway-backed sheep.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: sway|back
Definición de swayback en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda