- A thick, absorbent calf-length sock, often worn with trainers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of course, that translates to living off your parents' money, and spending eight hours a day on your nasty sofa watching Aeon Flux on VHS and beating off into a crusty sweat sock.
- Just a year ago, he was a down on his luck stray, having been kicked out of a doggy manners school - a mere sweat sock in a world of Versace-covered feet.
- Foley proved something to me today that I always knew, the barb wire baseball bat is always greater then the sweat sock you pull from your pants.
Más definiciones de sweat sockDefinición de sweat sock en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.