- A suit consisting of a sweatshirt and sweatpants, worn when exercising or as leisurewear.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While dressing sporty has little to do with the industry you're in, wearing baggy jeans, sweatsuits, and pro-team apparel has more to do with your attitude than the sports team on your jersey.
- I can remember him entering the rehearsal on his knees, apologizing for being late, with a cowboy hat and a velour sweatsuit and sunglasses.
- Despite the cold, he huddled under the rock and stripped down, replacing the soaked jeans and shirts with the sweatsuit.
Más definiciones de sweatsuitDefinición de sweatsuit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.