- A section of a large organ consisting of pipes enclosed in a swell box, usually played with an upper keyboard.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are no string stops on the swell organ while the pedal department shows the lack of upper work so characteristic of this period.
- The original 1855 great and swell organs have survived intact.
- The variety, character, and pungency of tone in the flue work, is as admirable as their reeds and swell organs are poor and defective.
Más definiciones de swell organDefinición de swell organ en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.