Definición de swimming crab en inglés:
A coastal crab which has paddle-like rear legs for swimming.
- Family Portunidae: many species, including the velvet swimming crab (Macropipus puber)
- The shelves and fissures which bisect these rocks are home to edible crabs, velvet swimming crabs, prawns, squat lobsters and the occasional large common lobster.
- We found ten different species of nudibranch, as well as sea spiders, edible crabs, swimming crabs and sea hares.
- Common lobsters, edible crabs, velvet swimming crabs, shore crabs and hermit crabs were common.
Definición de swimming crab en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan