A coastal crab which has paddle-like rear legs for swimming.
- Family Portunidae: many species, including the velvet swimming crab (Macropipus puber)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The shelves and fissures which bisect these rocks are home to edible crabs, velvet swimming crabs, prawns, squat lobsters and the occasional large common lobster.
- We found ten different species of nudibranch, as well as sea spiders, edible crabs, swimming crabs and sea hares.
- Common lobsters, edible crabs, velvet swimming crabs, shore crabs and hermit crabs were common.
Definición de swimming crab en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.