Definición de swinging en inglés:
1Lively, exciting, and fashionable: a swinging resort the Swinging Sixties
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Set among peace-loving forest dwellers in the swinging 60s the lively production even features a guest appearance by The King himself, Elvis.
- Alexander Chancellor asks why everyone hates SUVs, why dictators love gardening so much and if the swinging sixties ever actually happened
- Thursday is Sixties Night, when we will all sit round and try to remember what happened during that swinging decade.
1.1Sexually liberated or promiscuous.
- A swinging married couple strikes Prudie as a pair of sluts with matching wedding rings.
- In one episode, Butch's elderly parents come clean about their swinging antics during the Korean War.
- Those of us who can recall a time when Lava lamps were taken seriously know that the aesthetic of the swinging '60s is particularly vulnerable.
- Example sentences
- Aside from the odd spell in jail, things go swingingly until the Eighties and an airport heist, following which the trio fall apart.
- Since the couples include a pompous academic and his nervous wife, a raffishly experienced, working-class duo and two covert documentary film-makers, we assume that not all will go swingingly.
- His sets usually offer a swingingly good variety of big band tracks.
Definición de swinging en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan