Definición de switcher en inglés:
1US A shunting engine.
- The switcher backs the new caboose on, and the new crew grabs the conductor's work sheets.
- On our right as we moved in reverse, we could see various AMTRAK engines, switchers, and Superliner equipment.
- West Toronto roundhouse continued in use for yard steam engines and later diesel yard switchers.
2A piece of electronic equipment used to select or combine different video and audio signals.
- More speakers are added over the rear doors, the audio/video switcher is installed, and the door speakers are put in place.
- Digital cameras, switchers, recorders and display devices are transforming how television signals can be used by security personnel for more accurate, reliable and effective surveillance and assessment.
- The system that controls which images are sent to which monitors at what time, is made up of the laser disc players and discs, the laptop computer, the time code reader, the synchroniser and the video switcher.
Definición de switcher en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan