- A genre of fiction characterized by heroic adventures and elements of fantasy: [as modifier]: a new sword-and-sorcery trilogyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The 1980s saw Delany devote most of his energy to the even more marginal form connected to science fiction called fantasy fiction or sword and sorcery.
- Fantasy art charms collectors in the art market; from the fairy paintings and pre-Raphaelite brotherhood canvases of the Victorian era to sword and sorcery imagery today, fantasy art is enjoying a revival of collector interest.
- In pursuit of an interest in writing fantasy sword and sorcery novels, I began reading New Age and Pagan literature so as to be able to write about these things in a consistent manner.
Más definiciones de sword and sorceryDefinición de sword and sorcery en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.