- A dash (⁓) in the form of a reverse s on its side.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nowadays, however, swung dash is used wrongly in everyday language regardless of writing forms.
- It sounds pretty, but when you're blogging, it's a lot better to use an ellipsis, even if your tone is swinging; strictly speaking, the swung dash is never to be used as a punctuation mark.
- No more swung dashes - each compound or derivative, each headword that is repeated in a phrase or example sentence, is given in full.
Más definiciones de swung dashDefinición de swung dash en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.