- Divide into or articulate by syllables.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They saw the value of the hymns project and ended up doing the writing and syllabizing of the hymn texts.
- When I first met him he syllabised every word, half-word and partial-word.
- There are several features that cannot be identified unless the word has already been syllabized and the syllable carrying the main stress identified.
late 16th century: via medieval Latin from Greek sullabizein, from sullabē 'syllable'.
Más definiciones de syllabizeDefinición de syllabize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.