Definición de syllogize en inglés:
- A UT cheerleader named Harley Clark syllogized: A & M has a hand sign, A & M is winning, UT has no hand sign, therefore UT is losing.
- Consequently, if a man syllogizes while asleep, when he wakes up he invariably recognizes a flaw in some respect.
- Now a small man can dig for a proof or a disproof, and any sort of man can syllogize for a confirmation or a refutation.
1.1 [with object] Put (facts or an argument) in the form of syllogism.
- Rod, maybe I will try to syllogize your premise that some wars are just and necessary.
- However what occurs is that in arriving at truths reliance is placed on the syllogising of propositions, and the noticing of the senses is restricted to what the propositions end with.
- Thank you for syllogising and therefore validating my lifelong desire to have a bridge or public park named in my honor.
Definición de syllogize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan