- Asked to identify and sympathize with him as the show's hero, viewers must confront a series of contradictions.
- Movies have recognizable characters, people we can identify and sympathize with.
- Without them, an audience would be hard pressed to sympathize with Walter without their reactions descending into pity.
- Even if you don't agree with him, it's not difficult to sympathise with the sentiment behind his off-the-cuff remark.
- I can sympathise with this opinion, but I do not agree with it, as I enjoy this hobby too much.
- He rejects the attitude that if you try to explain the origins of terrorism you support it or sympathize with it.
Late 16th century (in the sense 'suffer with another person'): from French sympathiser, from sympathie 'sympathy, friendly understanding' (see sympathy).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.