- A composer of symphonies.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not many symphonists were also great song writers, and not many song writers are great symphonists.
- I hear in Gerber's music a little bit of Bartók, some Stravinsky, Ravel, Sibelius, and English symphonists as well as movie music, pop jazz, folk song and dance, and even kid song.
- Not many concert pianists can quote a major symphonist, let alone relate him to their world.
Más definiciones de symphonistDefinición de symphonist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.